Get paid on noise.cash

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
noise.cash is a paid to write social that remembers twitter, but unlike a traditional social, we can receive payments (expressed in BCH). We need to download MyBitcoin Wallet, as indicated in the settings areas, in order to receive the cryptocurrency payment. To be paid, we need to receive tips from other users, but we also receive when we tip our colleagues. If we are new users, just joined, we must have patience along about 2 weeks, to receive tips from the owners to tip other users. Be careful to not post or tip irrelevant posts as simply good morning, good evening and similar. Some users do it, in spite of the owners told they don't want irrelevant posts, but when they get caught, they stop to receive free tips. The rules of noise.cash are very simple (you find them in the dropdown menu under your noise username). We can choose the minimum payout (my advice, using MyBitcoin wallet, is to set 0,50 and above cents of dollar as a minimum withdrawal).

My noise.cash referral code:

Hilda

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I didn't join the site because of the payment option. I have never used Bitcoin so I can't sign up on the site. If they used other methods like PayPal and skrill I would try it. I read alot of reviews on the site and it looks legit to me. I hope you get to earn well there.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
It's not bitcoin, dear friend, it's BCH. The MyBitcoin Wallet to receive payments from noise.cash is good for both bitcoin and BCH. Unfortunately, BCH is the only payment method, but noise.cash is really legit. I have received many payments since March 2021. Nowadays most of PTWs only pay cryptocurrencies, no Paypal or other processors accepting FIAT.

Lens

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I have worked on noise.cash and I have earned very little amount of money there. Lately, I did not understand how things work there anymore because it seems lot of changes have been made. I left the site sometimes ago.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
They added the channels, so now it's very much easier to get visibility to post in channels and not any more in the chambers. It looks like the channels dedicated to photography and culinary topics are between the most followed.

Cherry123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I have joined this site through the reviews I read from forum coins I think the site is cool but . still yet to be active as I have other sites I'm working on now. I will soon start working on this one, hopefully I will make good of it.

Reactions: Poa

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Don't worry, dear friend, there is no hurry at all. Lately, I'm not so active as I used to be last year, since I rekindled my teaching job and I also have to study for the last six months of my current postgrad. There are various days I lack time to post, so I only tip and sometimes comment.

Yugocean

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Once there was a time when Noisecash become my best site, I was making 5$ daily, second only to JJ, who was making 10$ daily. But then Noise changed its payment ways of FT, and my revenue dropped; then noise removed me from FT, and now its very low.

Emmy25

Reaction score
MLC
Noise.cash has become a little bit difficult to earn on it because it is hardly you would be given FTs. I visit the site once in a while now so as to manage my time well. However I think someone needs to get the tips on how some people get FTS daily.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
The rewards have been reduced while cryptocurrencies began to plummet. Especially the BCH, that looks like between the most affected, as it didn't enjoy the last November bull market. And just yesterday some of us faced a further reduction. I'll wait if something changes for better during the next days or weeks.

saoussen5765

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
It's not bitcoin, dear friend, it's BCH. The MyBitcoin Wallet to receive payments from noise.cash is good for both bitcoin and BCH. Unfortunately, BCH is the only payment method, but noise.cash is really legit. I have received many payments since March 2021. Nowadays most of PTWs only pay cryptocurrencies, no Paypal or other processors accepting FIAT.
First of all we do not need MyBitcoin Wallet, I use same address generated on read cash on the same noise cash, you have to just import your seed phrase generated on read cash in the noise cash.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I use the noise.cash address on MyBitcoin Wallet. Then I withdraw the BCH to an exchange, as I need to convert to litecoin for my local service that can convert to FIAT even small amounts. Due to the BCH dropping, I prefer to not accumulate too much.

Yugocean

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Bitcoin.com wallet is charging high fees from.me, and no matter what I do, it simply does not change from fastest mode and high fees. I cannot afford fees that is not as per BCH standard.

Sassiiee

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I joined the site. I have to admit. I love it. You subscribe to channels you love. Share pictures and write whatever you feel like writing. Will use it as a hobby for now. I have alr we alr we already started earning though, was amazed getting m up first 12 cents from first story I wrote

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Bitcoin.com wallet is charging high fees from.me, and no matter what I do, it simply does not change from fastest mode and high fees. I cannot afford fees that is not as per BCH standard.
I'm so sorry:cry:! Until last year there was the possibility to choose whatever BCH address, but after an update, unfortunately, new users since that update can only use bitcoin.com wallet.

I joined the site. I have to admit. I love it. You subscribe to channels you love. Share pictures and write whatever you feel like writing. Will use it as a hobby for now. I have alr we alr we already started earning though, was amazed getting m up first 12 cents from first story I wrote
Are you posting in English? In this case you are advantaged. English language offers more visibility to users.

Sassiiee

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I'm so sorry:cry:! Until last year there was the possibility to choose whatever BCH address, but after an update, unfortunately, new users since that update can only use bitcoin.com wallet.

Are you posting in English? In this case you are advantaged. English language offers more visibility to users.
I am typing in English.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am typing in English.
Very good! Meanwhile, this evening I just received a 2,20 dollars payment. I had setted for 2,50, but maybe is considered a high withdrawal: so 30 cents remained in my noise wallet, while 2,20 came to my bitcoin.com Wallet.

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am planning on joining noise.cash so I am glad I saw this post. I already signed up to read.cash so it is great to know I can import my seed phrase from read to noise. I am looking quite forward to seeing if I like noise.cash as much as I like read.cash. This is great to know because it makes the process of using it so much easier.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
The 2 platforms belong to the same owner and both express the earnings in BCH, but they work in a different way: as read.cash is implemented to publish long articles, noise.cash is more similar to Twitter (shorter posts, but not that short: a single line post is frowned by the staff). But the most important thing is we don't depend by any sponsor in order to earn.

LoukiaCharilaou

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Thank you very much for letting us know about this earning site. The truth is that I have heard about this platform many times before but I have not tried it. Now, I think that I will search for it, explore its page and if everything is fine with it, I will definitely join.