Get paid on publish0x

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Publish0x is one of the several platforms paying small amounts of cryptocurrencies to tip other users. There is the possibility to earn as article writers too, if the staff accepts our application. I must recognise the earnings (expressed in ampleforth and statera) are merely crumbs, but there are 2 advantages:
1) we are not limited to English language. In fact, I make use of the platform publishing articles in various languages and 2 of my e-book (in Italian and Spanish, I'm a writer too) are published there, chapter by chapter
2) due to the partnership with Kucoin, payments expressed in ampleforth are allowed since a small threshold of 50 cents
Obviously, I don't see publish0x as a true earning site, as I last 3 months to reach the minimum threshold (but I know it's due to this bear market, that makes the price of cryptocurrencies to constantly drop): it only complements my other paid to platforms (as I first had published my e-books elsewhere, I also don't have spend many hours to write down new pieces, but only minutes). In any way, I must inform you that people who publish in English about cryptocurrencies face the possibility to earn the minimum threshold with a single article, if appreciated enough by other users.
When tipping other users: we are allowed to tip up to 7 users per day and the same article can be tipped only twice, with a distance of 24h between the first and the second tip. If you'd like to give a try to the platform , this is my referral code:

Ps.: as ampleforth became a fixed payment, statera may change

Yugocean

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am already in Publish0x, it is a good site to earn for your article, but earning depends on others, when they share the tip line in your article.
I am making it more serious with daily activity.

Sassiiee

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Seems like something I could try out. But to reach the thrash hold takes a long time. I think if you do it as a hobby then it would work for you, you wouldn't take into consideration the fact that it takes a long time to reach the thrash hold

Yugocean

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Seems like something I could try out. But to reach the thrash hold takes a long time. I think if you do it as a hobby then it would work for you, you wouldn't take into consideration the fact that it takes a long time to reach the thrash hold
As a starter, it will take time, but if you won't start, then you will never reach it. When I was starter, I too struggled (which is still on), yet with time I started receiving some rewards, and now I am active there on daily basis.

Reactions: Poa

Lens

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
This platform works exactly like noise.cash and read.cash where you would receive tips from members when you post quality and engaging content on the platform. The only challenging part is that before you start earning, you will have to put in so much effort. if you are not the patient type, this particular website is not for you.

Emmy25

Reaction score
MLC
As I'm currently seeing the site review the site is good for article writers and those that know how to earn tips on noise.cash because they have the experience on how they get tip. I would love to know their payment options before I join.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I would love to know their payment options before I join.
For ampleforth: you can ask payments to publish0x partner Kucoin, so you'll get your rewards since only 50 cents, avoiding to wait centuries to withdraw to a standard wallet.
For statera: you'll need to reach the amount of 2 dollars to get a payment to a statera standard wallet (but I'd give an advice: wait until the staff changes statera with a more practical token). I chose to not withdraw statera because no exchange I know lists it. I prefer to wait the change.
Not exactly an hobby (the point is I fairly can't afford hobbies): when I joined, September 2020, the reward were the double, but in 2021 the staff got into financial trouble and saw themselves forced to cut 50% of the reward amount. But if we publish in English and about cryptocurrencies and technology topics, our content get the potential to attract more followers (and consequently, to earn more in spite of reduced rewards). In my case, I mainly publish in Italian and Spanish because as a creative writer I don't own such an English level to be able to write down in perfect grammar, syntax, style, idioms and context an entire long novel. But in any way I have my faithful followers who tip my chapters. And as I told, I publish my e-books elsewhere too, so the crumbs I earn on publish0x is additional earnings I won't quit.

Flower

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
The site that you shared looks very good and I have heard about this particular platform for a very long time but i have not taken time to try it out, basically because it needs a lot of patient before you could earn on this site.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Yes, we need the patience to build a good acquaintances network to earn together. In my case, there are the Spanish and Italian groups enough strong to help, maintaining our Telegram channel group. We also need to have patience until this bear market ends, because our payments are smaller since the crypto world is plummeting continuously.

saoussen5765

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
The main inconvenience of Publish0X is you couldn't tip your commentors means in read cash or noise cash you could send 0,01 $ tips to people that comment on your articles, in Publish0X you couldn't, also people don't earn anything from commenting, which means you will lose many chances of new ideas.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Dear friends, I just received sad news about Kucoin, publish0x partner to withdraw ample beginning from a minimum of 50 cents amount: some colleagues of the Italian financial forum where I'm member, posted Kucoin is facing liquidity issues. As consequence, users may face withdrawals matters. I hurried up to clean out my Kucoin account. Meanwhile, if the exchange won't be able to solve the issue, we'll need to withdraw the minimum amount of 2 dollars to elsewhere (I asked to my Italian colleagues if Coinbase or another exchange is a better choice since now).

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Dear friends, good news! Publish0x's staff is substituting statera payments with ethereum! Ethereum was the first cryptocurrency offered to receive payment by the platform and now is here again. The statera will be changed to ethereum at the end of the month. We only have to wait. Small 50 cents withdrawals will be available to Kucoin as for ampleforth (and hopefully, Kucoin would solve its liquidity issue, I really hope all to return back to normality).

Yugocean

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I still have my AMP in Kucoin, but I do not understand what issue there could be in Kucoin as it is still working fine' however I cannot run out anything, my last pending payment is still pending, I don't know how to cancel it.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
The issue explained by my Italian colleagues using publish0x too, is a liquidity issue. My own researches lead to news saying the cause is Three Arrows Capital's collapse. I hope Kucoin will be able to solve the issue. In any way, few days ago I was able to withdraw all I had stored to Kucoin (there were small amounts). I'll see further news from my Italian colleagues.

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I joined Publish0x the other day. So far it is very slow going but it does have potential. I am going to see what comes out of it. Thanks for the information.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Welcome! Just yesterday I asked for another payment to my Kucoin account (ampleforth, as the last pump of ethereum provided benefits to its tokens too at the point I reached this latter payout faster than I supposed).

LoukiaCharilaou

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
To be honest, I have not heard about this platform before. It seems to be very interesting. I will surely search for it, explore its page and read some reviews about it. Hope that everything is fine with it, so as to complete my registration. Thank you for the information.

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
The site has started paying me coins, but I haven't made my own blog yet, just read those of others. I am going to add my own to it today and see how that works, I was having a hard time deciding what I wanted to post about. I will probably have one about my stories on Publish0x, that or my working online journey. I think that it is going to work out a lot better after I get my own blog onto it.

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am starting my blog today. I have decided that I will post my crochet blog to the site and see how it does. I am excited. This was really a great idea, I am glad I took your advice!

• Love

junrose123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am a member on that website and I could say that the site is very slow in terms of earnings, I had been from the site for a couple of years already and earns only a very few amount that is why I decided to leave from it and just look for more reliable website to work on.