Get paid on publish0x

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am starting my blog today. I have decided that I will post my crochet blog to the site and see how it does. I am excited. This was really a great idea, I am glad I took your advice!
I think a crochet blog is a very good idea. There is enough people loving crafts in the platform. Wishing lot of success with your crochet blog!

I am a member on that website and I could say that the site is very slow in terms of earnings, I had been from the site for a couple of years already and earns only a very few amount that is why I decided to leave from it and just look for more reliable website to work on.
I know the payments are usually peanuts, but the platform is realible and legit. I received my last payment (ample to my Kucoin account) just this Monday. In any way, I understand it cannot fit each user as it fits me. Lately, I'm not that active as I'd like to be, as I'm lacking time to dedicate since I got more students for my teaching job. But I hope to return to publish something in my blogs when possible.

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I think a crochet blog is a very good idea. There is enough people loving crafts in the platform. Wishing lot of success with your crochet blog!

I know the payments are usually peanuts, but the platform is realible and legit. I received my last payment (ample to my Kucoin account) just this Monday. In any way, I understand it cannot fit each user as it fits me. Lately, I'm not that active as I'd like to be, as I'm lacking time to dedicate since I got more students for my teaching job. But I hope to return to publish something in my blogs when possible.
Thanks! I am glad to hear there are a lot of people that love crafts on Publish0x. I can't wait to see how they react to my blog.

Reactions: Poa

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
What's your username at publish0x? So I can add you to the users I follow. You find me as PousinhaDosPous, same avatar I use on ForumCoin (another kind of reborn baby doll of my collection). Meanwhile, if ethereum doesn't plummet any more, I'm near to another eth payment to my Kucoin account.

timewo

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Do the members of Publish0x read or write articles there. It appears that publishing articles is very complicated , so I would to find out what is the easiest way to make some money from the website. How regularly is the website updated to show the earnings of the user and how many weeks or months do you have to be active, to get paid some money?

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Don't worry, dear friend! There is nothing complicated to publish articles. You publish as in your personal blog as Blogger. You only need to fill the form to ask the staff the permission to publish. Once approved request, you can publish as many times as you want. You also earn by tipping other users, up to 7 per day. Your earnings get updated once received and quickly appear in your balance. I averagely get a 50 cents payment each 3 months, but I don't have time to be that active (I'm currently active only once per week or twice per month).

timewo

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Can you clarify how the tipping system works? How much do you tip writers for the content they write and how much are you paid for tipping? If I only read the articles and do not tip the writers, will I get paid anything or will my income be zero. How many articles have you published on Publish0x and how many page views have these articles got?

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
The tip is a kind of vote between 20% and 80% of earnings you share with the writer (you choose how much to give, but you can't give to the writer less than 20%). You find where to tip on the bottom of each article, after the feature to upvote (the upvote doesn't generate earnings as the tip vote). You can tip up to 7 articles per day (of different authors). You can tip the same article only twice (waiting 24h between one tip and another of the same article). The simple reading with no tip doesn't generate earnings. I have yet published entire e-books, chapter by chapter, since 2020, and other infos about my small business: I manage an individual micro enterprise as a teacher as main activity. Views and tips are dependable (especially dependent on the languages used: English is very favoured, but I don't own a mother tongue English level, so I can't write entire creative e-books in English. I use Spanish and Italian for creative writing (Portuguese has almost not field for online writers, so I reserve it for short translation of other topics but creative writing, as I do with English).