Get paid posting on Socialseo

Cherry123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
SocialSeo is a paid to post site that you can post to the different sites you would requested for money. This site was previously known as bulkcomments the name changed came last year.

You can make up to 8cents per 2 lines of commrnt. The payout is via PayPal only and the minimum payout is $5. The site is legit as I have been on the site for years now.

Do you work on this site? share your experience

Hilda

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I read somewhere about bulk comments but I didn't try looking at that site. It sounds great if it really pays,. I will try out the site and see how it is. An assurance that the site is legit and it really pays makes me want to try it out. Working on more sites is best for me since I will be able to increase my earning.

Emmy25

Reaction score
MLC
I have never heard this site but as I can see the review it is quite okay. I just have a barrier because this site only require PayPal as payout option and it cannot be okay by me.

Lens

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
The only thing that will make me not to work on this site is the PayPal option that they have. Paypal does not work perfectly in my country because it is band. It seems I'm registered on the platform for a very long time but the payment option made me stop working there.

Yugocean

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I was never in that site, but is this somewhat like Forumwheel, I was in one such site, it started with P, but I do not remember the name. There some stupid admin gave me so much neg rating that I was not able to do anything. So I avoid sites with rating requirements.

Is there rating?

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
This seems like a great idea. I will give it a try. I am really enjoying things like this for making money online. I wonder about the 8 cents per 2 lines of comment, does that mean if my comment has 8 lines it becomes 16 cents? I really like paid to post forums and this one seems like it would payout better than some of the others I have joined. I can't wait to see how this works out!

Bhoomi

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Is this website paying and accepting new users? The last time I searched about bulk comments and at that time they were not accepting new users.

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
The only Social Seo website I found is NOT a paid-to-post site, it's a company that helps you make a paid-to-post or get traffic to your website. I searched it as bulk comments also and that too is NOT a paid-to-post site and is a company that helps people with getting traffic to their sites and all that. You should really make sure you know what a site is before recommending it in forums as being for money-making.

Abigael

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I read about this site sometimes back when it was known as bulk comments. Though I never found a way to join it, I guess they were not accepting new members anymore.

If it is a legit site, I wish they could give people more payment options to choose from. PayPal is not available to everyone.

moneyan

Reaction score
MLC
SocialSeo is a paid to post site that you can post to the different sites you would requested for money. This site was previously known as bulkcomments the name changed came last year.

You can make up to 8cents per 2 lines of commrnt. The payout is via PayPal only and the minimum payout is $5. The site is legit as I have been on the site for years now.

Do you work on this site? share your ex
I applied to this site twice when it was known as 'bulkcomments'. But, they never bothered to reply. Now, I just verified the site. There is no 'sign up' button on the site. If you are on the site for years now, can you please tell us how to join the site?

LoukiaCharilaou

Verified
Reaction score
MLC

Thank you for letting us know about this earning site. I like learning about new sites very much. It seems to be very interesting and the payment option is fine for me. I will definitely search for it and if everything is ok, I will surely register and start working on it.

Ofonime

Verified
Reaction score
MLC

I will love to know more about the forum if the website is still paying how often do the website process payment(socialseo,)can we request for payment anytime we feel like I will love to participate in the forum and get paid and what is their payment method.

Cherry123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Did you talk about this website?
Did you talk about this website?
No this is a paid to post site that you can only make money from posting to different social media sites as requested by the site. You can post to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter etc. The pay per post post is at least 8 cents. It is a simple task but the site is having limited tasks now.

Cherry123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I have never heard this site but as I can see the review it is quite okay. I just have a barrier because this site only require PayPal as payout option and it cannot be okay by me.
Yeah this is a barriet for a lot of people has the site only pays via PayPal. And this is a payment processor that's only working for few countries. It will be better not to waste your time if you have no PayPal account to receive your earnings.

Cherry123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I will love to know more about the forum if the website is still paying how often do the website process payment(socialseo,)can we request for payment anytime we feel like I will love to participate in the forum and get paid and what is their payment method.
Yes the platform is still paying, I just got my payment of $6 a while back so it is legit and actually paying. No as I stated above , you don't just request your payment anytime without getting to the minimum payout of 5$. So when once you are able to get the minimum payout you can request for payment. Make sure you have a PayPal account too to get your money.

Cherry123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I was never in that site, but is this somewhat like Forumwheel, I was in one such site, it started with P, but I do not remember the name. There some stupid admin gave me so much neg rating that I was not able to do anything. So I avoid sites with rating requirements.

Is there rating?
No this site do not need rating like post loop I think this is the site you were trying to remember. This is the site not ref link SocialSEOs- though. You can try to register and see if you can get in. It been long I joined them I think it about 5 or more years now. Butthegold thing is that they are still paying, you just need to get $5 Into your account.

Cherry123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Thank you for letting us know about this earning site. I like learning about new sites very much. It seems to be very interesting and the payment option is fine for me. I will definitely search for it and if everything is ok, I will surely register and start working on it.
You don't have to search, this is the link though not ref link Incase you are still interested SocialSEOs-. You would see the register button to sign up. But be sure you have a PayPal account because it is the only payment option used by the site. Another snag is that you need to be checking your email or the site from time to time to be aware when they are tasks posted on the site.