Get paid To search (0.05$ per click)

ekliyan

Reaction score
MLC
Hello,
Would you interested to get paid to search. you can easily earn 0.05$ per click.

Serpbot (Upseo)

Serpbot is a reliable platform for the seo professional, also it provide chance to make money online by web browsing.

This is a online ptc site but not other penny ptc site this site is paid for search. Only you need to copy paste the keyword and search.
You will earn 0.05$ per successful task.

Only you need latest version of Firefox browser and serpbot addone.
withdrawal limit is 5$.
you can withdraw your money in every 5th of month.
Paypal and BTC available

*received my 3rd payment.

Trusted PTC Pay Per Click Sites - SerpBot

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I would like to try it but it will work only from my desktop. I can't get firefox on my laptop as of right now. I am going to try to figure out how to add it but don't know how right now. I will use it on my desktop I think that is a good idea. Thanks for the heads up about this site.

LoukiaCharilaou

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Thank you for letting us know about this earning site. It is wonderful to have several earning sources and not rely on only one source when you work online. The truth is that I already installed Firefox on my laptop but nothing seems to work. I will try again and hope that everything will be fine.

timewo

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Hello,
Would you interested to get paid to search. you can easily earn 0.05$ per click.

Serpbot (Upseo)

Serpbot is a reliable platform for the seo professional, also it provide chance to make money online by web browsing.

This is a online ptc site but not other penny ptc site this site is paid for search. Only you need to copy paste the keyword and search.
You will earn 0.05$ per successful task.

Only you need latest version of Firefox browser and serpbot addone.
withdrawal limit is 5$.
you can withdraw your money in every 5th of month.
Paypal and BTC available

*received my 3rd payment.

Trusted PTC Pay Per Click Sites - SerpBot
Can you share how many searches you are able to complete daily, and how much time you spend daily to check availability of these tasks. Often there are no tasks available and time is wasted to check if there are any tasks.

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I have not had good experiences with paid to search, often there are no tasks and you wait a long time for them to show up which means it takes an extremely long time to get payment in your Paypal or BTC wallet.

junrose123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am interested to join the platform since I already have the updated version of Firefox, this is my first time to join such platform and good to know that it has BTC payment option that I really love. I wish that the site would pay for a longer period of time so that our time and efforts will not be wasted.

Enxx

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Most times I do doubt website like that because I do reason how they make there money that they will want to pay members for searching. And most time I don't join such websites untill I see payment proof.
Like a website that promises to pay more than $1 per day just to search Google once everyday. But there withdraw is once a year which is a year after registration day.
I have earned more than minimum withdraw and when it remains like 3 weeks to request for my money, they blocked my account.
So it will be good if we can see payment proof.

timewo

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Most times I do doubt website like that because I do reason how they make there money that they will want to pay members for searching. And most time I don't join such websites untill I see payment proof.
Like a website that promises to pay more than $1 per day just to search Google once everyday. But there withdraw is once a year which is a year after registration day.
I have earned more than minimum withdraw and when it remains like 3 weeks to request for my money, they blocked my account.
So it will be good if we can see payment proof.
Can you share the name of the website, which asks members to wait for one year for payment . There are a large number of websites which do not pay as promised, and their names should be mentioned by those who are cheated, so that others do not waste their time working on these websites