Get Paid to Write on MoneyLine Forum

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
MLC
Moneyline.website now offers an earning program to the members. MoneyLine requires only content that is useful to people/freelancers searching money-making websites or online jobs. Members can earn by posting a thread, posting a reply, receiving a reply to their thread, and a few more. Additional ways of income include a referral income, per like/reaction to posts, pay per poll, vote on a poll, and daily visit. It's a complete payment system and the only thing we need in return is quality original content.*

How to start earning on MoneyLine?
Get Verified by posting 5 threads and 15 posts. All posts should be of enough quality with correct grammar and punctuation. Not to mention the posts must be original and well readable. Later you can request verification on the Support forum with a ‘Verify’ prefix. After a successful verification, you can get paid to write on the MoneyLine forum. Your earnings will be credited as our virtual currency ‘MoneyLine Coin’ aka MLC.
Referral rewards can be earned even before getting verified. Payouts are also approved for non-verified members.

How much MLC (MoneyLine Coins) can you earn?

SourceAmount PayableMinimum Requirement
New Topic11 MLC - 75 MLC75 words**
New Post5 MLC - 30 MLC35 words**
New Poll10 MLC
Per Reply to Topic1 MLC
Per Like / Reaction to your Content0.2 MLC
Vote on Poll1 MLC
Daily Visit10 MLC
Per Referral1000 MLCverified member

10 MLC = 1 cent

Payouts are made through PayPal or USDC (or any other cryptocurrency).
The minimum payout is 3USD.

* We recommend Grammarly or Ginger to check for any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors before posting on to the forum. It is good for you and us, and for our community.
** To get earnings minimum number of words is required in each post. If earnings are not credited then you can edit the post within 15 minutes to fulfill the minimum word requirement.

Note: Time is precious. Time is money. So please don't waste it with low-quality junk posts and copy-paste contents for the sake of a signature link. This is a paid-to-write forum. So no mercy to spam here. Spammers will get banned immediately. See more on forum rules in the help section.

Start earning now.

With gratitude
Josh - MoneyLine.website

Last edited:

Abigael

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
It is awesome to see a new paid to post forum has come up. You have given a very good description of how the site works. Your payment options are also very reliable because we have both PayPal and cryptocurrency options, those are the most used payment methods right now. The payment rate is also reasonable. I hope that it turns out to be a legit platform and not one of the scam ones that have been rampant lately.

Katrin

Reaction score
MLC
MoneyLine seems to be a good paid-to-post platform where a user can withdraw payouts through PayPal or cryptocurrency. The virtual currency and the earning methods look interesting. One of the earning methods I like on this site is one can earn replies and reactions received to their threads. And the best part I like is the unlimited posting. Usually paid to post sites are limiting per-day posts to their users. It may be because of the huge payout that would be accumulated every month or so. Here no posting limits on MoneyLine and users can withdraw their earnings anytime they wish. Love to write here and so I enabled the push notifications on MoneyLine.

Hilda

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am glad I have found a new paid to post forum because I want to increase my earnings. I just hope that the site really pays and that it will be active for a long time. I am looking forward to recieving my first $3 from this site.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Hello, I'm new here. As the other newbie users, I'm happy with the Paypal option between the paying methods. For non-native English speaking people, I'd advice Reverso SpellCheck and LanguageTool (bothfree editions) I'm using to check written texts: they are helpful with the grammar.

Sassiiee

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
i am new here and i am loving the site already. I love the fact that the minimum payout is reachable and that it pays to Paypal. Ways of getting points is also wonderful. This is going to be my daily login in page.

Honey

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I have joined this website a few days ago but it was getting difficult to manage the time. I have managed some time today so I wanted to utilize it and like to see how this forum works and also how is the earnings. hoping to pass the validation soon to start posting and can start bringing more referrals on the website and set the game rolling.

Cherry123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I just joined the site now and I hope to be active as I like the site already. The different sections here are what I'm already used to in other forums so it looks like a familiar terrain. I hope too that this will be a stable site for us all. Thanks admin for creating this site for our earning. I'm most grateful. Thank you

Honey

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
There is no such emergency to add so many payment gateways and that takes a lot of money to pay users in different ways. PayPal is most preferred and I feel most will be satisfied and I believe @Josh you can add an exchange section so anyone who likes to exchange its earnings can do that by posting their deal in that section and for that, you need to make an arrangement that we can donate our earnings to another person and get what we want in return.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
MLC
I believe @Josh you can add an exchange section so anyone who likes to exchange its earnings can do that by posting their deal in that section and for that, you need to make an arrangement that we can donate our earnings to another person and get what we want in return.
It will be added once we get a couple of verified members.

Honey

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
It will be added once we get a couple of verified members.
Thanks and I have also noticed that the MLC is not the same for comment in every section and I was unable to find any such explanation so I am not aware if which section will pay how many MLC for a comment and thread

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
MLC
Thanks and I have also noticed that the MLC is not the same for comment in every section and I was unable to find any such explanation so I am not aware if which section will pay how many MLC for a comment and thread
There is no difference in the pay rate for each section. It all depends on the length of a post, reaction score, etc.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
It will be awesome if you could add the Binance Pay option.
Dear friends, be careful with Binance, since it has recently been involved in that 7th of June financial scandal announced by Reuter agency (out of SEC): this story may end up to trial and our funds, consequently, can get lost. During these times, Binance is good for very fast transactions, but I don't find safe any more to hold our cryptocurrency there. During these days, Kucoin became a safer and more reliable option.

amal

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Moneyline.website now offers an earning program to the members. MoneyLine requires only content that is useful to people/freelancers searching money-making websites or online jobs. Members can earn by posting a thread, posting a reply, receiving a reply to their thread, and a few more. Additional ways of income include a referral income, per like/reaction to posts, pay per poll, vote on a poll, and daily visit. It's a complete payment system and the only thing we need in return is quality original content.*

How to start earning on MoneyLine?
Get Verified by posting 5 threads and 15 posts. All posts should be of enough quality with correct grammar and punctuation. Not to mention the posts must be original and well readable. Later you can request verification on the Support forum with a ‘Verify’ prefix. After a successful verification, you can get paid to write on the MoneyLine forum. Your earnings will be credited as our virtual currency ‘MoneyLine Coin’ aka MLC.

How much MLC (MoneyLine Coins) can you earn?

SourceAmount PayableMinimum Requirement
New Topic11 MLC - 75 MLC75 words**
New Post5 MLC - 30 MLC35 words**
New Poll10 MLC
Per Reply to Topic1 MLC
Per Like / Reaction to your Content0.2 MLC
Vote on Poll1 MLC
Daily Visit10 MLC
Per Referral200 MLCverified member

10 MLC = 1 cent

Payouts are made through PayPal or USDC (or any other cryptocurrency).
The minimum payout is 3USD.

* We recommend Grammarly or Ginger to check for any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors before posting on to the forum. It is good for you and us, and for our community.
** To get earnings minimum number of words is required in each post. If earnings are not credited then you can edit the post within 15 minutes to fulfill the minimum word requirement.

Note: Time is precious. Time is money. So please don't waste it with low-quality junk posts and copy-paste contents for the sake of a signature link. This is a paid-to-write forum. So no mercy to spam here. Spammers will get banned immediately. See more on forum rules in the help section.

Start earning now.

With gratitude
Josh - MoneyLine.website
Hi Josh ,
When we can.be paid , how many MLC should we earn to get paid the 3 dollar. And is this webaite legit .also can you verify me.

oldbuddy

Reaction score
MLC
I just registered for this forum, but I instantly recognize it a a cut above the norm for the mechanics of the Forum itself. Very attractive and smooth to operate means it should be a joy to participate, which is half the battle toward producing hyperactive members that care about the future of the site more than how many pennies they can milk it for. I am looking forward to being a regular contributor, as well as finding some valuable content to further my own adventure online.

You have already gained my sincere appreciation for all the effort you obviously extended to make this a quality home for discussing my favorite online topic of all time, making money.