Get Paid to Write on MoneyLine Forum

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
MLC
Hi Josh ,
When we can.be paid , how many MLC should we earn to get paid the 3 dollar. And is this webaite legit .also can you verify me.
You can request a payout once you meet the minimum payout threshold.
Congrats
Now you are a verified member on MoneyLine.

amal

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
You can request a payout once you meet the minimum payout threshold.
Congrats
Now you are a verified member on MoneyLine.
Thank you , but i wonder if you a little bit make some modifications on the website to make it easier to work on.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
MLC
Thank you , but i wonder if you a little bit make some modifications on the website to make it easier to work on.
If you have any suggestions then you can make them on the support forum. Feel free to ask or share how to improve the user experience in the support section.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
MLC
Hi Josh ,
When we can.be paid , how many MLC should we earn to get paid the 3 dollar. And is this webaite legit .also can you verify me.
10 MLC is equal to 1 cent. ie: 3000 MLC is needed for the minimum payout. $3 = 3000MLC

Honey

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am unable to post daily on the Money line website because of a busy schedule and already busy with some other works but I will try to post daily and see in how many days I can reach the payment threshold and get paid.

Honey

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
That's a very good change and it will help the forum to have more users as there are users that don't prefer getting paid through PayPal and Binance pay is very popular and a large number of users have started to prefer it because of the ease with which they can buy any crypto currency or for bank transfer

Yugocean

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Josh, tell me one thing, will you take care of the fees while paying for cryptocurrency?
The fees in BMF are borne by the admin, usually BCH, LTC or other low fee crypto. Do you have any plan for this?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
MLC
Josh, tell me one thing, will you take care of the fees while paying for cryptocurrency?
The fees in BMF are borne by the admin, usually BCH, LTC or other low fee crypto. Do you have any plan for this?
As per my knowledge Binance to binance transfer fee is zero.

Honey

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I think admin we should start some posting as well as referral contest so we can see more users pushing to work on the forum and it will benefit the forum and the members as presently not all the members are participating and these contests may ignite the inner fire and we will see more active users coming to the forum

Honey

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
@Josh That would be so useful in reaching the threshold, I will try to contact all my friends and contracts to join this great website and to earn and hope other users do that too so we will have more active users on the website, and even though slowly but steadily we grow into the best of the websites.

Yugocean

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
@Josh we've noticed that you are no longer on Firumcoin,most of us joined here from forumcoin, people have their speculations, but best would be if you tell us what happened, and what is going on?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
MLC
@Josh we've noticed that you are no longer on Firumcoin,most of us joined here from forumcoin, people have their speculations, but best would be if you tell us what happened, and what is going on?
Yeah, the account got banned for the reason of multiple accounts. If we are using a shared computer for different accounts then it will be recognized as a duplicate account in the PhpBB script. That may be the reason. Anyway, for different websites, I prefer different accounts for the admins/moderators.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
If we are using a shared computer for different accounts then it will be recognized as a duplicate account in the PhpBB script. That may be the reason.
Ah, ok, I understand! Us users of ForumCoin became worried, as we couldn't explain the happening. I understand not all families can afford to purchase a PC for each family member, so the only solution is to share a single one that finds in the household.
As many paid to sites let users to have only one account per house, it becomes hard for each family member to work online.

Yugocean

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Then it is better to use your phone, sometimes PC, however nobody else expect me, is using FC.
Josh, you should talk to fregel personally, he might find a solution.

You may join Trendri too, but there is no MMO badge, and Admin won't verify before completing 10 threads & 10 comments.​

Honey

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
What was the reason to join forum coin with multiple accounts? I don't see any reason and the way you were promoting the website on forum coin was good and satisfactory so you should have continued with that and more over your absence at forum coin may make users speculate the forum so if possible discuss with admin of forum coin and see if you can get back, just a suggestion

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
What was the reason to join forum coin with multiple accounts? I don't see any reason and the way you were promoting the website on forum coin was good and satisfactory so you should have continued with that and more over your absence at forum coin may make users speculate the forum so if possible discuss with admin of forum coin and see if you can get back, just a suggestion
What I understood, is a family member of Josh is a ForumCoin member and this fact generated issues because only an account per household is possible. This constitutes a matter for families where more than one member needs to work online, especially if they share a single PC and the IP is static.

Honey

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
What I understood, is a family member of Josh is a ForumCoin member and this fact generated issues because only an account per household is possible. This constitutes a matter for families where more than one member needs to work online, especially if they share a single PC and the IP is static.
Then it's understandable but does that mean we cannot expect the admin to be part of forum coin now? It gives you the confidence to see admin posting on another websites and definitely they can find more users from different forums so its a loss so hopefully there will be way to rejoin the forum coin for the admin

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
No, dear friend, nothing of this! We can participate to as many paid to post forums as we like. The point is, if a family member of us, living in the same household, would like to join ForumCoin too, he/she'll need a different IP address for the same forum, as the same IP is considered multiple account of the same user. If you were a ForumCoin member, after having joined moneyline too, you can post in both forums.