SubyShare.com Paid to uoload

Yugocean

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
It is a video file hosting service of multinational Dragonfans Systems Inc., headquartered in San Francisco.

Supscription Features :- The site offers 3 types of subscriptions, webmasters get access to remote backup, storage capacity, web upload, normal upload, ftp upload etc on the subscription basis. Free subscription is available with limited facility which can be used for investigation, but free trail is not available.

Payment :- The uploader is paid up to 60% of the earnings per download. Payout is done on request only, there is no fixed date.

saoussen5765

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
There is no fixed date means the site could pay after 6 months or 1 year means it is something to be careful from platform but if there is payout in maximum 2 weeks then things are bit different.

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am not sure I understand how this pays out or how it actually works, it is kind of confusing to me. Video file hosting means what exactly, a way to store the videos you will use for like posting on your website or using in your vlog? Then it is also a subscription service and there's no free trial, how exactly do you make money from this without paying everything you own right back to the site in subscription fees? And this no fixed date payout only on request thing, seems you could be waiting half a year for your payout while steadily bleeding money in subscription costs to the website. This really does not seem to be a good way to make money.