Which paid to post forum paid you last?

LoukiaCharilaou

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Yes you are true Trendri is legit but I see a lot of people violating rules there and either posting scam websites or plagiarized content so this will let things goes to the wrong way.
I agree with you. Some people do not respect the rules of the site and they violate them. But I am sure that the administrator will handle this unpleasant situation by making remarks to these people.

Last edited:

Hilda

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I received my first payment from Answeree $2 into my PayPal account. Although it's not a forum but I just wanted to share it because most people say that Answeree stopped paying but I receivedy payment this month.

LoukiaCharilaou

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I received my first payment from Answeree $2 into my PayPal account. Although it's not a forum but I just wanted to share it because most people say that Answeree stopped paying but I receivedy payment this month.
Wonderful news Hilda. Congratulations! It is great to receive your payment after working so hard. I am happy to hear that this site is legitimate and that it really pays its members because unfortunately, there are so many fake sites these days. Thanks for letting us know.

Sassiiee

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Thank you Hilda. I left that site because a lot of people said it doesn't pay. I am definatly going back to it. You have really helped by sharing this. Great job

Ofonime

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Like seriously I got paid from bizdustry sometime ago and its one of the best website which am working with right now I have been working with the said website and I have earn alot of money thou you need to upgrade before you can cash out from the website

Cherry123

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I just got paid by Socialseo. com yesterday a token of $6. This is a legit site that have been in existence for over 5 years now. And their Psy per post is also very high. But the only snag is that the tasks available are little now

Hilda

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Thank you Hilda. I left that site because a lot of people said it doesn't pay. I am definatly going back to it. You have really helped by sharing this. Great job
Welcome, it is still active and the admin paid me within hours after I sent a private message to him.

Hilda

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I received another payment from the forum wheel today, am so happy right now. It has been long since I cashed out from the forum since it is nowadays not active and the forums are few. But am glad I received my money.

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
My first payment is from MoneyLine Forum. It will be followed closely by mylot and bizdustry. Later on, I will receive from forumcoin and trendri. I love paid-to-post forums, they really do work out well for me, as I spend a lot of time on this kind of website anyways, I may as well earn money from them too.

Enxx

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I am not going to request payment in crypto because previously my experience wasn't good with that crypto payment so I am holding my Bmf points and open to selling it to anyone who can send a bank transfer so they need to be from India or I will buy bmf from others and will build $100 to go for Paypal
Beermoneyforum is one of the oldest paid to post forum and it is still paying with a minimum withdraw of $2.
It is a good thing that you want to wait and accumulate your earnings to $100 and withdraw it to PayPal.
But I will advise you to withdraw your earnings now to any available payment options like payeer. Because you might be unfortunate if your account is banned.
I have had many accounts on beermoneyforum and the admin have banned them all.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
A few weeks ago, I was paid again by BeerMoney forum. Again, it was a BCH payment worth of 2 dollars to my Kucoin account. I also was paid the same amount by bmf.io. Unfortunately, now I lack time to post in this latter too, especially since it became a forum where to only propose site asking: scam or legit? It looks like there is too much to research before posting and I have no free time to do it.

timewo

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Beermoneyforum is one of the oldest paid to post forum and it is still paying with a minimum withdraw of $2.
It is a good thing that you want to wait and accumulate your earnings to $100 and withdraw it to PayPal.
But I will advise you to withdraw your earnings now to any available payment options like payeer. Because you might be unfortunate if your account is banned.
I have had many accounts on beermoneyforum and the admin have banned them all.
Did you open multiple accounts on beermoneyforum after the first account was banned? Did you have much money in the account when it was banned? Many members from Asia are also complaining that their account was banned, after posting on Beermoneyforum. So it is better to post on the other forums, which are paying members for the time they spend posting. The amount being paid for forum posting is not a very large amount in most countries.

gregariouszebra22

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
I have just received payment from Moneyline.website as my latest forum payment. I am probably going to receive it next from mylot. Or earncash.bond I am not sure which is closest right now. I love using forums and can count on the payouts from them.

Enxx

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
Did you open multiple accounts on beermoneyforum after the first account was banned? Did you have much money in the account when it was banned? Many members from Asia are also complaining that their account was banned, after posting on Beermoneyforum. So it is better to post on the other forums, which are paying members for the time they spend posting. The amount being paid for forum posting is not a very large amount in most countries.
It was after I was banned on one account that I opened another one. I have been banned from the other ones that I opened.

timewo

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
It was after I was banned on one account that I opened another one. I have been banned from the other ones that I opened.
It is not worth opening multiple accounts on Beermoney forum , they are quick to ban members, at present there are other forums which are paying members well for the work which they do . The owner of Beermoney forum is notorious for banning members from Asia and Africa.

Poa

Verified
Reaction score
MLC
This forum is the one whom I received my last PTW forum payment. Yesterday I got paid 3 dollars to my Paypal account (that automatically converted the amount to my country's currency). I'm happy to be here.

oldbuddy

Reaction score
MLC
My latest payment was from ForumCoin indirectly. I have not had a PayPal account since they terminated me a few years ago, so I do all my online business with Bitcoin and I found another member on Forumcoin that bought my balance there and paid me in Crypto that I could exchange for Bitcoin on CoinBase.